God....need I say more...oh wait yes I will!

Posted by Dianeism , Saturday, May 15, 2010 10:47 AM

First I'd like to say that I don't know everything. I've simply pondered life and God and have come to some conclusions based on my experiences. All of it is subject to change based on future conclusions and persuasions. It doesn't even matter what religion I am, but I am a christian. Here is what I've found:
There IS a GOD. He's for real alright and winked at me too. But, I look around at how beautiful things are and wonder how people don't believe. Yes, there is ugly here too, but this is a part of life and why its not called heaven. Everything here was made for you its unbelievably hard to think it was all just an accident. Everything just so happened to fall into place. Not just the formation of the earth, but the perfect way in which our bodies function and heal themselves. Oxygen made for us to breathe, food to nourish, water the gas that ignites the engine, and procreation that helps sustain life on earth. These were all on purpose. If your argument is why not it be an accident it's because no accidence are this perfect. Not to say that life is perfect because bad things happen, but everything we need is here. If it's not at your finger tips then try and go get it or pray for it. The power of prayer is greater than most people think. I've seen it in action.
About tragedy and the negative, those things have a purpose too. Whether its to make you stronger, smarter, better, challenge you, build character, or strengthen your relationship with God. Everyone has a cross to bare, I think it's how you get to heaven. You pay for your sins in the bad things that happen to you, things that you can't pay for in a monetary amount.
Why'd he create us? I don't know boredom? Love? I can't answer that only ponder, but when I think about why my parents created me, it was out of love and boredom and oh yeah it felt good too haha. I'm just glad I wasn't there to witness...ew (sorry mom and dad had to put that in there).
I do believe that Jesus was a prophet. I think God knew that people before Jesus were lost, so he provided someone to show the way. But, I don't think that Jesus was the only prophet sent from God. He died for the sins of man because the greatest way to show love is sacrafice. His main objective while down here was to teach us to love and help others no matter their religion, race, and background of each individual. We were ALL and I do mean All made by him. Even the grumpiest of grumpy, mean and frigid. Maybe by showing some kindness and love to even the grumpy can turn them into the opposite. We need to lead by example which is harder to do then it sounds. So, if you try everyday to do the best you can I think you'll be OK.
Just as God has chosen to relate to Christians with Jesus, I think he has chosen to relate to others of different religions in different ways as well. Every culture, country, and individual is unique. Just like everyone speaks in different languages, eat different foods, pray in different ways, they relate to God in different ways too. As long as your God believes in doing the righteous and loving thing, then he is my God too. No matter the religion. But, you HAVE to work on your relationship with God. If you never think about him, pray to him, visit him, he won't know you. If there is one person you want to know you, it's him because believe me you want to be with him in paradise. And if your not sure if he's real, why take the risk? Maybe if you try and work on building a relationship with him you'll find that he was there all along.
Sometimes I wonder if purgatory was made for the not so good, but not too bad people. I meant that would be fair right? Think about the people before Christ. Would it be fair to send them all the Hell? God is all about some fairness and equality and I really don't think he would do that. I think that purgatory is here on earth. The ghosts that walk among us trapped between heaven and hell. They have to be prayed out and do some soul searching/God reparation to go up and disregard to go down. I don't necessary think it's predetermined when your made what will happen to your soul. Good souls have gone bad, and bad souls gone good. I think nature/nurture aids you in your destiny. And of course free will and resisting temptation strengthens your relationship with God.
I think that God is the most important person in relationships between men and women too. If you both as individuals have a good relationship with God and you also have one together, usually you'll last forever. Unless there isn't love involved. I don't believe that one person in the relationship should submit to the other. You both submit to each other. God made men and women equal. Both to love and die for each other, make decisions together, no one person with the final say.
Ok I think that covers everything. Once again I don't know-it-all, but this is all I know. Please enlighten me on your thoughts as you reply. They are welcome as long as they are civil.

Oh yeah one more thing, to the question of dogs or cats, I'd say dogs because dog spelled backwards is God. haha Just kidding I love cats equally for their differences. I actually think its funny because dogs have always been considered man's best friend and that is what God is to man too.

3 Response to "God....need I say more...oh wait yes I will!"

tpi648 Says:

As far as why your parents created you, I'm sure that boredom wasn't one of the reasons. We already had two children to chase away boredom.

Dianeism Says:

Yes, but that was as to why you made children in the first place...and remember I was an accident...kind of!

tpi648 Says:

It was for sure out of love and a need to share it

Post a Comment