937 I miss you....

Posted by Dianeism , Friday, June 11, 2010 1:47 PM

So, starting last spring 2009 I started seeing these numbers 937 every single day. Whether it was time, money, phone numbers, license plates, upc codes on products, or Jerseys standing next to each other at a football game, they sought out my retina. It really freaked me out. I started telling people about it and of course they thought I was crazy, but then they started to notice that I saw it too. This went on for months and months before I did anything about it. I started researching what the numbers meant individually and this is what I found:

9

Represents accomplishment and success to achieve an influence over circumstance, intellectual power, inventiveness, positive influential difference. The spiritual meaning is Finality or judgment, completeness, and end of all things.

3

Means magic, intuition, expression, versatility, joy of creation, reward and success. The spiritual meaning is personal completeness, holy trinity, resurrection of christ, and birth/life/death.

7
Means mystery, activation of imagination, conscious thought, awareness, and scholarly activities. The spiritual meaning is God's perfection.

After I researched what these numbers meant, I stopped seeing them everyday, which is why I miss them. However, I did see the number 5 times this past Tuesday. I'm not 100% sure as to why I see them, but it is most definitely strange!

1 Response to "937 I miss you...."

Dianeism Says:

Ps if you look under my comments for A poem for education for dummies you'll notice that I made a comment (not on purpose I might add) at exactly 937!)

Post a Comment